Skip to main content

LAILA YUNI ISTIQOMAH, get to know me!

Laila Yuni Istiqomah, 19 years-old origins from South Sumatera. One of a student majored in English Language Education Department. I am interested in music, language learners, and so on. still confused how to write this blog because I have to write something about myself. One thing that people might not know I love myself, as you can see there will be a lot of people commenting on everything that I do, why I looked so serious and less socialize in real life either on social media.  I just love being myself because there are too many people dies because of anxiety, died because they have to fulfill other people expectation. 


 I have a lot of lovable and nice people surroundings.

I am a language learner, I do really like to learn new languages. but learn something new in this term of a condition is like touching the water it just faded away. Able to speak in some foreign languages such as Melayu, Korean and still struggling in Mandarin. I am not saying I master it but, I am the one who will.
I don't really have a specific hobby since school is like 24/7 I don't have time to explore myself.

Still don't have idea why I wrote this. Enjoyy LOVE YOURSELF!

Comments